What HES kit do you own

Was sting behind H3PC this afternoon, and wondered what HES kit you guys around the forums own? I priced up my HES control wishlist this afternoon, and if my dad doesnt win $50,000 on the lottery I wont be getting any :aargh4: :D
Parents
  • I have a 3PC system. It includes, a Super widget, upgraded single widget, timecode widget, programming wing, playback wing, 2 computers--1 laptop and a mac mini (as a backup), 2 17" touchscreens (with a matrox dual head to go--this works great!). Plus keyboard, mouse, switch, as well as wireless router.

Casing the wings and widgets in the High end wing cases and the touchscreens in a new custom roadcase that holds both screens. The mini and laptop travel in my backpack and I am ready to go.

I have done quite a few shows on this sytem and I started with only the single widget running H2PC in 2004 and have grown from there, getting the super widget, timecode widget and the second touchscreen in this past year. I am a fan of the flexibility of the system and it is perfect for any event.
  • I have a 3PC system. It includes, a Super widget, upgraded single widget, timecode widget, programming wing, playback wing, 2 computers--1 laptop and a mac mini (as a backup), 2 17" touchscreens (with a matrox dual head to go--this works great!). Plus keyboard, mouse, switch, as well as wireless router.

Casing the wings and widgets in the High end wing cases and the touchscreens in a new custom roadcase that holds both screens. The mini and laptop travel in my backpack and I am ready to go.

I have done quite a few shows on this sytem and I started with only the single widget running H2PC in 2004 and have grown from there, getting the super widget, timecode widget and the second touchscreen in this past year. I am a fan of the flexibility of the system and it is perfect for any event.
Children
No Data
Related