still no Visualizer Connecitivy for 3.0 for esp vision

still no Visualizer Connecitivy for 3.0 for esp vision ?????????:aargh4: :aargh4: :aargh4:
Parents
  • I've been preprogramming for a few weeks on Vision using V3.0.0 b2417 with no issues. I'm running XP on my Vision machine.

Check the network settings on your computer and make sure it is set to obtain an IP address automatically. Checking that usually resolves any connectivity issues that I have. Also, I start my show and make sure the server is running before I log on to my Vision machine. I've had issues in the past with the console assigning an IP address if the computer is already running.
  • I've been preprogramming for a few weeks on Vision using V3.0.0 b2417 with no issues. I'm running XP on my Vision machine.

Check the network settings on your computer and make sure it is set to obtain an IP address automatically. Checking that usually resolves any connectivity issues that I have. Also, I start my show and make sure the server is running before I log on to my Vision machine. I've had issues in the past with the console assigning an IP address if the computer is already running.
Children
No Data
Related