still no Visualizer Connecitivy for 3.0 for esp vision

still no Visualizer Connecitivy for 3.0 for esp vision ?????????:aargh4: :aargh4: :aargh4:
Parents
  • I have tried everything you guys suggested and have looked up many other vista threads. I disabled all network adaptor except the Realtek Gigabit Ethernet. Check the network settings and made sure it is set to obtain an IP address automatically on the Internet Protocol Version 4 and Version 6. Along with everthing I said in my earlier post(UAC off, Firewall off and windows defender off). I tried to connect to my dp2000 and it is doing the same thing. Just says connecting no server and bounces between checking software version and Scanning port 6600. I upgraded to 3.0.1 2425 today from 3.0.0 and that didn't help. I am stumped. When I go into the control panel then network it says "Disconected" in the Link State. The funny thing is it updated my DP2000 so it definetly sees it but can't connect. Sorry to waste everyone's time but help would be greatly appriciated.
  • I have tried everything you guys suggested and have looked up many other vista threads. I disabled all network adaptor except the Realtek Gigabit Ethernet. Check the network settings and made sure it is set to obtain an IP address automatically on the Internet Protocol Version 4 and Version 6. Along with everthing I said in my earlier post(UAC off, Firewall off and windows defender off). I tried to connect to my dp2000 and it is doing the same thing. Just says connecting no server and bounces between checking software version and Scanning port 6600. I upgraded to 3.0.1 2425 today from 3.0.0 and that didn't help. I am stumped. When I go into the control panel then network it says "Disconected" in the Link State. The funny thing is it updated my DP2000 so it definetly sees it but can't connect. Sorry to waste everyone's time but help would be greatly appriciated.
Children
No Data
Related