still no Visualizer Connecitivy for 3.0 for esp vision

still no Visualizer Connecitivy for 3.0 for esp vision ?????????:aargh4: :aargh4: :aargh4:
Parents
  • I think there must be some setting or program that Asus has that's not letting me connect to the DP. I can connect to the internet so I know the Ethernet port works. I am about to go purchase a copy of XP(what a waste). I know you guys have given me many things to try but any more suggestions. Is anyone on here successful with an Asus machine running Vista with Hog3pc? Sorry for the frustration but i have been working on this for a week. Thanks everyone for the help.

Below is a recap of what i have tried:

I disabled all network adaptor except the Realtek Gigabit Ethernet. Check the network settings and made sure it is set to obtain an IP address automatically on the Internet Protocol Version 4 and Version 6. Along with everthing I said in my earlier post(UAC off, Firewall off and windows defender off). I tried to connect to my dp2000 and it is doing the same thing. Just says connecting no server and bounces between checking software version and Scanning port 6600. When I go into the control panel then network it says "Disconected" in the Link State. The funny thing is it updated my DP2000 so it definetly sees it but can't connect.
    The latest thing i tried was throwing an ethernet switch between the pc and dp to eliminate the cross over cable.
  • I think there must be some setting or program that Asus has that's not letting me connect to the DP. I can connect to the internet so I know the Ethernet port works. I am about to go purchase a copy of XP(what a waste). I know you guys have given me many things to try but any more suggestions. Is anyone on here successful with an Asus machine running Vista with Hog3pc? Sorry for the frustration but i have been working on this for a week. Thanks everyone for the help.

Below is a recap of what i have tried:

I disabled all network adaptor except the Realtek Gigabit Ethernet. Check the network settings and made sure it is set to obtain an IP address automatically on the Internet Protocol Version 4 and Version 6. Along with everthing I said in my earlier post(UAC off, Firewall off and windows defender off). I tried to connect to my dp2000 and it is doing the same thing. Just says connecting no server and bounces between checking software version and Scanning port 6600. When I go into the control panel then network it says "Disconected" in the Link State. The funny thing is it updated my DP2000 so it definetly sees it but can't connect.
    The latest thing i tried was throwing an ethernet switch between the pc and dp to eliminate the cross over cable.
Children
No Data
Related