Podcasts

Would it be a good idea to have training center as podcasts?
Parents
  • [quote=CatWest]
    With regards to Podcasts, it is simple enough to provide them in that manner; however, having tested their playback on an iPod and an iPod Touch, I can tell you that most of the detail of the content is lost due to the small screen size. The 640x480 that I design them in seems to work best. There are other delivery options that we have discussed in regards to an RSS feed so that you can store these on your choice of portable media platform. If and when we find a suitable platform to do this, I will make a post on the forums. Believe me: I want to make as much training information about these desks available as possible, but I want to make sure it is done right (and to keep this information available at no cost).

I agree, that some detail of the content is lost on a Ipod. I just thought Podcasts is a nice way to automatically keep things updated and also synchronice the media to go with you. I usually watch podcasts on comp screen (the resolution of podcast is mostly 640X480), but sometimes watch them also from my Ipod nano. For me the little screen has not been big issue, cause usually things are also well explained. My favorites are Photoshop user TV and Photoshop killer tips.
  • [quote=CatWest]
    With regards to Podcasts, it is simple enough to provide them in that manner; however, having tested their playback on an iPod and an iPod Touch, I can tell you that most of the detail of the content is lost due to the small screen size. The 640x480 that I design them in seems to work best. There are other delivery options that we have discussed in regards to an RSS feed so that you can store these on your choice of portable media platform. If and when we find a suitable platform to do this, I will make a post on the forums. Believe me: I want to make as much training information about these desks available as possible, but I want to make sure it is done right (and to keep this information available at no cost).

I agree, that some detail of the content is lost on a Ipod. I just thought Podcasts is a nice way to automatically keep things updated and also synchronice the media to go with you. I usually watch podcasts on comp screen (the resolution of podcast is mostly 640X480), but sometimes watch them also from my Ipod nano. For me the little screen has not been big issue, cause usually things are also well explained. My favorites are Photoshop user TV and Photoshop killer tips.
Children
No Data
Related