Lost Internal DMX Widget in iPC HELP

Suddenly lost the internal DMX widgets in the iPC after pluging in a Road Hog Playback wing on my ipc. Software 3.01 says that there is "none" in the network settings for the DP8K. Tried reinstalling the software from a system restore, but no luck. I was running a show tonight with no problems until I plugged in the wing. iPC is running 2 other normal playback wings and has been for a long time. In the info section of Control Panel, it reports that the internal widget is there, but the software does not see it. I plugged in an external widget, and it sees and recognizes the widget. HELP! need to fix this ASAP as I lose the external widget.

Hog iPC
Build 3.01
iPC image version 8.03
AMD Sempron 2400
503 Megabyte
Parents
  • Hi,

I had a similar issue with a Roadhog Fullboar today. We had one RH FB and one HOG3PC running in the same show. RH FB was show server.... after some problems with the network, the RH FB frooze. (no reaction to fader movement or keystrokes) After rebooting the RH FB, it lost its mapping to the internal superwidget. The interesting thing is, that it clearly showed the Internal Widget Serial Number (Control Panel -> System Info). But you could not choose it as a DMX Out in the Settings of the DP8000.

For some unknown reason, this is NOT fixed, if you do a PARTIAL RESTORE on the Roadhog. You have to do a FULL RESTORE from an external medium.....

Something that need to be looked after, I think.

Chris
  • Hi,

I had a similar issue with a Roadhog Fullboar today. We had one RH FB and one HOG3PC running in the same show. RH FB was show server.... after some problems with the network, the RH FB frooze. (no reaction to fader movement or keystrokes) After rebooting the RH FB, it lost its mapping to the internal superwidget. The interesting thing is, that it clearly showed the Internal Widget Serial Number (Control Panel -> System Info). But you could not choose it as a DMX Out in the Settings of the DP8000.

For some unknown reason, this is NOT fixed, if you do a PARTIAL RESTORE on the Roadhog. You have to do a FULL RESTORE from an external medium.....

Something that need to be looked after, I think.

Chris
Children
No Data
Related