Lost Internal DMX Widget in iPC HELP

Suddenly lost the internal DMX widgets in the iPC after pluging in a Road Hog Playback wing on my ipc. Software 3.01 says that there is "none" in the network settings for the DP8K. Tried reinstalling the software from a system restore, but no luck. I was running a show tonight with no problems until I plugged in the wing. iPC is running 2 other normal playback wings and has been for a long time. In the info section of Control Panel, it reports that the internal widget is there, but the software does not see it. I plugged in an external widget, and it sees and recognizes the widget. HELP! need to fix this ASAP as I lose the external widget.

Hog iPC
Build 3.01
iPC image version 8.03
AMD Sempron 2400
503 Megabyte
Parents
  • Hi Chris,

I am not too pleased to hear about Full Boars losing output mappings. Let's see if we can't figure how this might have happened. Do you recall what the network issue was that caused Full Boar to go down? Did you have any USB devices plugged into console at the time?

The issue with the partial restore is something I am going to have to look into. I think the widget mappings are stored on the partion of the drive that does not get touched by a partial restore which is why it doesn't fix the problem.
  • Hi Chris,

I am not too pleased to hear about Full Boars losing output mappings. Let's see if we can't figure how this might have happened. Do you recall what the network issue was that caused Full Boar to go down? Did you have any USB devices plugged into console at the time?

The issue with the partial restore is something I am going to have to look into. I think the widget mappings are stored on the partion of the drive that does not get touched by a partial restore which is why it doesn't fix the problem.
Children
No Data
Related