B2417 - Artnet settings lost...

I have had this issue 2 days in a row now on startup and am very confused...

H3
Exp. Wing
Playback Wing
DP8000
DP2000 (Artnet Mode)

Console upon startup goes through setup and, when finished booting, triggers startup macro without problem. However, there is no console output.

I open the DP8000 window and go to settings and all of the Artnet Settings are reset of default and OFF.

This has happened twice now. Standard shutdown procedures are followed everyday. Yesterday when it happened, the console had been off since Thursday. Today, the console was only off overnight. The DP8000 and DP2000 are not shutdown.

Could this be a fault of a BIOS battery going bad?
Parents
  • Eric,

I am indeed on the release version of 3.0 b2417. I have not upgraded to b2425 yet.

I have, in the past, had the DP8000 itself lose its settings, but not the settings in the console. This time, the DP8K held it's #3 Net number and was outputting DMX (only through the connectors). I knew there was an issue when the DP8K said outputs active and the DP2K (in artnet mode) said "Searching for Artnet."

Opening the Network window for the 8K and selecting Artnet Outputs, all of the boxes were blank (like I had never turned on Artnet before). I had to go through and hit "+" for each of the 8 universes I use and assign each individual Subnet and Universe all over again.

This happened between Thursday and Saturday (console was not used on Friday). And also happened between shutdown Saturday and startup Sunday. I was the one that started up and shut down the system during all of this and nothing out of the ordinary. We have it set for autolaunch on our show.
  • Eric,

I am indeed on the release version of 3.0 b2417. I have not upgraded to b2425 yet.

I have, in the past, had the DP8000 itself lose its settings, but not the settings in the console. This time, the DP8K held it's #3 Net number and was outputting DMX (only through the connectors). I knew there was an issue when the DP8K said outputs active and the DP2K (in artnet mode) said "Searching for Artnet."

Opening the Network window for the 8K and selecting Artnet Outputs, all of the boxes were blank (like I had never turned on Artnet before). I had to go through and hit "+" for each of the 8 universes I use and assign each individual Subnet and Universe all over again.

This happened between Thursday and Saturday (console was not used on Friday). And also happened between shutdown Saturday and startup Sunday. I was the one that started up and shut down the system during all of this and nothing out of the ordinary. We have it set for autolaunch on our show.
Children
No Data
Related