iPC Freeze

Last night during a show I had an iPC lockup and was forced to restart not once but three times any one else having any similar problems? any ideas what may be happening?

was just pressing bump buttons at the time

Cheers

Steve
Parents
  • No it still didnt work.

After the show i then tried to reboot when a window appeard saying that hog 3 pc had an error and had the option to report or end now however was unable to select either option as front panel was not responding.

I tried this three or for times and got the same thing each time.

I will have a play with it tomorrow and have a look in side to see if any thing is loose that may have caused the crash as both of these shows were dance party's with a lot of bass vibration although the initial crash on both occasions was early in the night after i got it back up and running less one monitor after 3 or 4 attempts things seemed to be stable for the next 4 hours or so.

when the crash occured it seem as if console was starting to slow down and lag as if it was not coping with how it was being run.
    at the time i was skipping between 2 cues in a list cues and flashing strobes and other intensity lists

I have some important shows next week so i will try go back to ver 2.6.0 and see how that goes i cant really afford this happen again.

Cheers Steve
  • No it still didnt work.

After the show i then tried to reboot when a window appeard saying that hog 3 pc had an error and had the option to report or end now however was unable to select either option as front panel was not responding.

I tried this three or for times and got the same thing each time.

I will have a play with it tomorrow and have a look in side to see if any thing is loose that may have caused the crash as both of these shows were dance party's with a lot of bass vibration although the initial crash on both occasions was early in the night after i got it back up and running less one monitor after 3 or 4 attempts things seemed to be stable for the next 4 hours or so.

when the crash occured it seem as if console was starting to slow down and lag as if it was not coping with how it was being run.
    at the time i was skipping between 2 cues in a list cues and flashing strobes and other intensity lists

I have some important shows next week so i will try go back to ver 2.6.0 and see how that goes i cant really afford this happen again.

Cheers Steve
Children
No Data
Related