iPC Freeze

Last night during a show I had an iPC lockup and was forced to restart not once but three times any one else having any similar problems? any ideas what may be happening?

was just pressing bump buttons at the time

Cheers

Steve
Parents
  • Yeah I rang High End and was told to replace the bios battery. the strange thing is that i replaced it in December last year

Will this solve the crash problem?

Im not seeing any changes with the clock....

I opened console and reseated video card etc and nothing seems to be loose in there.

It is strange how the first time this console crashed was the day I upgraded to ver 3.0.2. then again after a clean restore to 8.4.0

I have now gone back to 2.6.0 and would like to know for sure what would cause this as i would like to be running ver 3.0.3

I will replace the bios battery again tommorow and will take it from there

Cheers

Steve
  • Yeah I rang High End and was told to replace the bios battery. the strange thing is that i replaced it in December last year

Will this solve the crash problem?

Im not seeing any changes with the clock....

I opened console and reseated video card etc and nothing seems to be loose in there.

It is strange how the first time this console crashed was the day I upgraded to ver 3.0.2. then again after a clean restore to 8.4.0

I have now gone back to 2.6.0 and would like to know for sure what would cause this as i would like to be running ver 3.0.3

I will replace the bios battery again tommorow and will take it from there

Cheers

Steve
Children
No Data
Related