iPC Freeze

Last night during a show I had an iPC lockup and was forced to restart not once but three times any one else having any similar problems? any ideas what may be happening?

was just pressing bump buttons at the time

Cheers

Steve
Parents
  • Hi,
    After reading some other posts, regarding V8.3 iso disks and older iPC's not working, I have checked out the console and my 'method' again and believe that I probably 1st tried installing v8.3 iso. When I installed the iso a 2nd time it was from a new image i burned with v8.4. The reseating video card, ram etc probably had no effect!!

The bios battery may or may not have had an effect, as the console seems to change the system time by exactly 1 hour upon startup, even though I have replaced the battery!

Regards,
    Craig
  • Hi,
    After reading some other posts, regarding V8.3 iso disks and older iPC's not working, I have checked out the console and my 'method' again and believe that I probably 1st tried installing v8.3 iso. When I installed the iso a 2nd time it was from a new image i burned with v8.4. The reseating video card, ram etc probably had no effect!!

The bios battery may or may not have had an effect, as the console seems to change the system time by exactly 1 hour upon startup, even though I have replaced the battery!

Regards,
    Craig
Children
No Data
Related