Fine Values

IPC :Version 3.01
Attached : Playback Wing/Monitor/USB keyboard

Hi,
I'm having some issue with some DL2's and an IPC.
Basically I'm getting issues with reliable playback of palettes.
If i program my fixtures with say a pan degree of 91 and replay the cue the position is out.
If i then open the que,que que and touch the encoders i can see the values at 91 degree's?
This is across all fixtures,again if i hold down pig and pan the fixture's i can move at least three movements within 91 degrees which although a tiny amount is massive when your making a collage.

Solutions please.
I've tried running the fixtures to the end-stops and making big movements to try and get the programmer to latch or record values but no luck.

Regards Cormac
Parents
  • Hi,
    I'm not having pan and tilt issues but the recall of recorded palettes across the board.
    Updating pallets,merging etc is giving totally random results depending on how the console feels.
    Is this a known software issue with 3.01.

I am not having DL2 problems or at least i don't think i am.
    As per last mail encoder values are not being accuretly recorded into the console.

Regards Cormac
  • Hi,
    I'm not having pan and tilt issues but the recall of recorded palettes across the board.
    Updating pallets,merging etc is giving totally random results depending on how the console feels.
    Is this a known software issue with 3.01.

I am not having DL2 problems or at least i don't think i am.
    As per last mail encoder values are not being accuretly recorded into the console.

Regards Cormac
Children
No Data
Related