Power Up Problem

I have a Hog 3 in show. We have a intermentent problem on power up, where the screens stay dark and the blue lights on the fadders (Choose) flash. Any idea what may be causing this? Any ideas on what to do to fix this?
Parents
  • I have a similar problem with my Hog3. For this problem, console were in service few days and only thing that service technican found out were that the PSU did output just 13v instead of 13,7v. For a week it was ok, but this weekend it died again.

Both monitors stays dark when i turn power on but sometimes screens flicker few times. And i also managed to boot up console few times and it worked ok about 30min but then both screens went dark and after few minutes Choose leds starts flashing.

Has anyone found any reasons what is causing this? I´m running on 3.0.1 and no external devices connected. All connections inside are checked.
    _______
    ottot
  • I have a similar problem with my Hog3. For this problem, console were in service few days and only thing that service technican found out were that the PSU did output just 13v instead of 13,7v. For a week it was ok, but this weekend it died again.

Both monitors stays dark when i turn power on but sometimes screens flicker few times. And i also managed to boot up console few times and it worked ok about 30min but then both screens went dark and after few minutes Choose leds starts flashing.

Has anyone found any reasons what is causing this? I´m running on 3.0.1 and no external devices connected. All connections inside are checked.
    _______
    ottot
Children
No Data
Related