how to connect arkaos vj dmx with hog3

i don't arrived to connect hog 3 with arkaos
i try to configure the dp 8000 with artnet universe but it doesn't work
please help
Parents
  • So you are trying to use Hog3PC to send artnet to Arkaos? I guess I misunderstood your original post and assume you were using a Wholehog 3 with a real DMX Processor 8000.

Unfortunately Hog3PC does not ouput artnet directly. Only the physical DMX Processor 8000 and the Road Hog Full Boar have this capability.

We still included the artnet interface in Hog3PC to help facilitate offline editing and artnet settings preparation for show files, but Hog3PC standalone itself does not output artnet.
  • So you are trying to use Hog3PC to send artnet to Arkaos? I guess I misunderstood your original post and assume you were using a Wholehog 3 with a real DMX Processor 8000.

Unfortunately Hog3PC does not ouput artnet directly. Only the physical DMX Processor 8000 and the Road Hog Full Boar have this capability.

We still included the artnet interface in Hog3PC to help facilitate offline editing and artnet settings preparation for show files, but Hog3PC standalone itself does not output artnet.
Children
No Data
Related