how to connect arkaos vj dmx with hog3

i don't arrived to connect hog 3 with arkaos
i try to configure the dp 8000 with artnet universe but it doesn't work
please help
Parents
  • Hi,
    I haven't done it myself sorry, but a few people in the ArKaos forum are doing it.

What I understand from the ArKaos forums is with the SandNet program installed and running on same PC as Hog3PC, it can read the HogNet or Hog DMX output and convert it to ArtNet and output via the PC Lan connector. If the 2 PC's are connected via a switch or a crossover Lan cable then you can control the ArKaos.

I am unable to get to the www.sandsys.com website to download the software. If anyone has another link to where it can be downloaded from it would be appreciated!

Regards,
    Craig
  • Hi,
    I haven't done it myself sorry, but a few people in the ArKaos forum are doing it.

What I understand from the ArKaos forums is with the SandNet program installed and running on same PC as Hog3PC, it can read the HogNet or Hog DMX output and convert it to ArtNet and output via the PC Lan connector. If the 2 PC's are connected via a switch or a crossover Lan cable then you can control the ArKaos.

I am unable to get to the www.sandsys.com website to download the software. If anyone has another link to where it can be downloaded from it would be appreciated!

Regards,
    Craig
Children
No Data
Related