Printing

Is there currently a way to print out the patch sheet to a printer? Or to USB and thus to a printer?
Parents
  • E.I.Read,

You can print directly from a Wholehog 3 console if you can find a supported printer, but this can be difficult. The better option is to use Hog 3PC as it will print to your Windows default printer. I do this all the time to print my patch and I use a free app from cutePDF as my default Windows printer so that I can print to PDF files.

There are many things you can print from the Wholehog OS and it is also nice that you can print your normal patch view and/or the view by DP view.
  • E.I.Read,

You can print directly from a Wholehog 3 console if you can find a supported printer, but this can be difficult. The better option is to use Hog 3PC as it will print to your Windows default printer. I do this all the time to print my patch and I use a free app from cutePDF as my default Windows printer so that I can print to PDF files.

There are many things you can print from the Wholehog OS and it is also nice that you can print your normal patch view and/or the view by DP view.
Children
No Data
Related