wheelsets

I have several fixtures that I would like to change the wheelsets on but I cant find any information on creating your own wheelsets. Is there a manual addendum? Could someone walk me thru creating new wheelsets? The main problem that I am having is that the wheelsets I am making are being applied to all the fixtures in the show.
Parents
  • Is there any update for this? I tried searching for #10636, but found nothing there or in the index for the updated user manual.

I keep trying to do a per-type wheelset for the ParLite RGB (running I-Red, I-Green, and I-Blue all on one screen), but it mucks with all my fixtures. Alternatively, a designer once told me there was a way to program them using an intensity parameter and color palettes, but he couldn't show me how.

Any tips would be appreciated.
  • Is there any update for this? I tried searching for #10636, but found nothing there or in the index for the updated user manual.

I keep trying to do a per-type wheelset for the ParLite RGB (running I-Red, I-Green, and I-Blue all on one screen), but it mucks with all my fixtures. Alternatively, a designer once told me there was a way to program them using an intensity parameter and color palettes, but he couldn't show me how.

Any tips would be appreciated.
Children
No Data
Related