wheelsets

I have several fixtures that I would like to change the wheelsets on but I cant find any information on creating your own wheelsets. Is there a manual addendum? Could someone walk me thru creating new wheelsets? The main problem that I am having is that the wheelsets I am making are being applied to all the fixtures in the show.
Parents
  • [QUOTE=SarahK;48631] Alternatively, a designer once told me there was a way to program them using an intensity parameter and color palettes, but he couldn't show me how.

Any tips would be appreciated.

If you use a lib-file made by HES you will have virtual Intensity Channel. That means if you go like "all RGB-Pars @ full" the will go white, and you can work with cmy or hue and saturation like with any other moving-light

this only works for hes-created-lib-fixtures, fixtures from the fixture builder dont have the possibility to have this virtual intensity channel
  • [QUOTE=SarahK;48631] Alternatively, a designer once told me there was a way to program them using an intensity parameter and color palettes, but he couldn't show me how.

Any tips would be appreciated.

If you use a lib-file made by HES you will have virtual Intensity Channel. That means if you go like "all RGB-Pars @ full" the will go white, and you can work with cmy or hue and saturation like with any other moving-light

this only works for hes-created-lib-fixtures, fixtures from the fixture builder dont have the possibility to have this virtual intensity channel
Children
No Data
Related