Reference a Cue within a Cuelist

Is there a way when I'm using a large theatrical style cue stack, that I can reference an existing cue? Say I have cue 440.1, then I want that exact cue in 525, 611, and 755. I know I could just make a pallette, and reference the pallette, but I was wondering if I could just reference the entire cue (including timing, etc.). This way, when I edit that "Look", all of the reference looks get that information to it, without having to copy it (I have something that uses the same look about 25 times, we we keep changing it.)
Parents
  • Scenes are great because they can be a place to put things that you don't watn to clog up your cuelist directory for the shows. Think 1-cue lists that you will fire during a show manually on the touchscreens....or for that producer who wants to see a bunch of "looks." That way, you can call them up in any order you desire. I find it useful when you are programming around presenters that are all out of order. So you just program that "scene" as a one look to start, and this allows you to just get the information into a cuelist easily.
  • Scenes are great because they can be a place to put things that you don't watn to clog up your cuelist directory for the shows. Think 1-cue lists that you will fire during a show manually on the touchscreens....or for that producer who wants to see a bunch of "looks." That way, you can call them up in any order you desire. I find it useful when you are programming around presenters that are all out of order. So you just program that "scene" as a one look to start, and this allows you to just get the information into a cuelist easily.
Children
No Data
Related