skip-cue column

How about a simple toggle column for cuelists (similar to the mark column) where checking the box for a cue will skip that cue when using the play button.

We often have situations where things run long and we have to pull an element or two from the back end of the show. Currently I have to remember to use goto to skip those sections. It would be nice if I could just mark the cues I will want to skip, then ride the play button like usual.
Parents
  • I understand what you're saying. I agree this would be a great feature to have. I've been in situations like this where it would be helpful to have this feature. In the past I've had to tie up the command line with the go to cue in it. I guess you could insert a link cue and then move it to the right place and then change the link to the right place in the cue list but this gets to be awkward as opposed to just being able to check the cue to skip it.

This has got me thinking that it would be great to have the Insert Link function be able to be accessed from the command line with the ability to do a syntax like this: Cue 401 "Insert Link" Cue 405 Enter. This would insert a link after Cue 401 that would link to Cue 405.
  • I understand what you're saying. I agree this would be a great feature to have. I've been in situations like this where it would be helpful to have this feature. In the past I've had to tie up the command line with the go to cue in it. I guess you could insert a link cue and then move it to the right place and then change the link to the right place in the cue list but this gets to be awkward as opposed to just being able to check the cue to skip it.

This has got me thinking that it would be great to have the Insert Link function be able to be accessed from the command line with the ability to do a syntax like this: Cue 401 "Insert Link" Cue 405 Enter. This would insert a link after Cue 401 that would link to Cue 405.
Children
No Data
Related