Timecode toolbar

Is the fact that the timecode toolbar cannot be recorded into a view a bug or a feature of the console? In my application we use timecode every day and I really like to be able to see the clock running so I'm sure that the desk is recieving code.
Parents
  • [quote=bellons;39194]Ted you can use a start up Macro to recall the time code toolbar every time you start the desk. Go to preferences, misc, startup macro and use this comment macro: "OTh1" standing for Open time code toolbar hog 1. If you're using another Net number, change the comment macro accordingly.
    Hope this helps

This is great info, Marco, thanks. Still wondering why the timecode toolbar behaves differently from every other window in the console.....
  • [quote=bellons;39194]Ted you can use a start up Macro to recall the time code toolbar every time you start the desk. Go to preferences, misc, startup macro and use this comment macro: "OTh1" standing for Open time code toolbar hog 1. If you're using another Net number, change the comment macro accordingly.
    Hope this helps

This is great info, Marco, thanks. Still wondering why the timecode toolbar behaves differently from every other window in the console.....
Children
No Data
Related