iPc extremly slow

Hog iPc, 3.04, connected playbackwing, third monitor elo touch

Graphic refreshs very slow, somtimes some seconds, also command entrys. I have use 4 universes. The peformence of the desk is unaccepteble. Could that have something to do with the third monitor?

Marco
Parents
  • I have just had the same thing on my IPC running 3.0.4, I had a external ELO touch screen connected that was full of scenes the desks output became so slow and the screen refresh rate was about 5 seconds behind button pushes it was impossible to run a show, If I closed the scene window this seemed to help. It seemed to be the scenes window that was running the desk slow because if I put cue list up on the screen performance was fine also Mitch from HES/BARCO suggested I change the resolution of the monitor to a lower res, I have yet to try this.......... Funny thing is though I ran the same setup on V2.6.0 and did not notice any problems ???? are you running scenes on your IPC ?
  • I have just had the same thing on my IPC running 3.0.4, I had a external ELO touch screen connected that was full of scenes the desks output became so slow and the screen refresh rate was about 5 seconds behind button pushes it was impossible to run a show, If I closed the scene window this seemed to help. It seemed to be the scenes window that was running the desk slow because if I put cue list up on the screen performance was fine also Mitch from HES/BARCO suggested I change the resolution of the monitor to a lower res, I have yet to try this.......... Funny thing is though I ran the same setup on V2.6.0 and did not notice any problems ???? are you running scenes on your IPC ?
Children
No Data
Related