Update from 2.6 to 3.0.5

Hello..

I have a show programmed in 2.6. If I upgrade to 3.0.5 , will my show be able to load onto the 3.0.5 version without any changes?

Thanks
Parents
  • Taken from the release notes for v3.0.0...

Compatibility Note
    Show files are forwards and backwards compatible between version 3.0 and previous software
    versions. However a show file that contains a DP8000 node will not load into previous versions.
    Users will need to remove (or convert to DP2000) any DP8000 nodes if they wish to load v3.0
    show files into previous versions of software.
    What problems did you have? Was there any USB devices connected to the iPC? External monitors? What were the network settings? Any network devices?

Regards,
  • Taken from the release notes for v3.0.0...

Compatibility Note
    Show files are forwards and backwards compatible between version 3.0 and previous software
    versions. However a show file that contains a DP8000 node will not load into previous versions.
    Users will need to remove (or convert to DP2000) any DP8000 nodes if they wish to load v3.0
    show files into previous versions of software.
    What problems did you have? Was there any USB devices connected to the iPC? External monitors? What were the network settings? Any network devices?

Regards,
Children
No Data
Related