Full Universe of LEDS

Hi All

Just wanted piece of mind really, about to do a show where one of my universes will be full of LED fixtures. Anyone had any experiences with the amount of LED on a RoadHog. Will it cope ok with effects chases etc??

Cheers

S
Parents
  • [quote=skier;39652]Hi All

Just wanted piece of mind really, about to do a show where one of my universes will be full of LED fixtures. Anyone had any experiences with the amount of LED on a RoadHog. Will it cope ok with effects chases etc??

Cheers

S

Hi Skier,

I have just finished a week with a Full Boar and it was very fast. I dont think you will see any speed problems whatsoever with the Road Hogs.

[quote=Marty Postma;39653]
    It would only worry me if you were using a DP-2000.

I have started to go off the rule of 1024 LTP channels on a DP-2000 to make sure I am not hit by any speed issues.

Best Regards,
  • [quote=skier;39652]Hi All

Cheers

S

Hi Skier,

I have just finished a week with a Full Boar and it was very fast. I dont think you will see any speed problems whatsoever with the Road Hogs.

[quote=Marty Postma;39653]
    It would only worry me if you were using a DP-2000.

I have started to go off the rule of 1024 LTP channels on a DP-2000 to make sure I am not hit by any speed issues.

Best Regards,
Children
No Data
Related