Hog 3 Backup

Hi Gents,
is it possible for example:2 hog 3 console with maybe 2 dp2k in one network-
the first console is the server console and the second is Remote ,and than can to use the ten faders from the second w3 on a page 2.
when crash the server console the show is over.
possible the show load on the second console as backup,not remote?and use the faders for the show? and when crah a c onsole the econd is ok
:hogsign:
How by MA the Worlds.
greeds
Parents
  • I can see where you are coming from. I honestly don’t know why such big features like tracking backup was not in the software from the word GO. Hog 3s (and Full Boars) handle a lot of big shows... Olympics, Brit awards, MTV music awards and other highly prestigious events. For a console of that calibre, it should have everything. There is also price on that side as well however, cost of software developers... It takes a long time to get features like that from concept to implementation. And if you look at the price of its competitors... MA and Compulite being two big ones, they are priced a lot higher. Maybe because they have more features..?

However saying all this, I estimate by this time next year, the strength, stability and ability of the Wholehog line will have soared past our expectations. Or at least I hope so.
    :rolleyes:
  • I can see where you are coming from. I honestly don’t know why such big features like tracking backup was not in the software from the word GO. Hog 3s (and Full Boars) handle a lot of big shows... Olympics, Brit awards, MTV music awards and other highly prestigious events. For a console of that calibre, it should have everything. There is also price on that side as well however, cost of software developers... It takes a long time to get features like that from concept to implementation. And if you look at the price of its competitors... MA and Compulite being two big ones, they are priced a lot higher. Maybe because they have more features..?

However saying all this, I estimate by this time next year, the strength, stability and ability of the Wholehog line will have soared past our expectations. Or at least I hope so.
    :rolleyes:
Children
No Data
Related