WholeHog 3PC & Daslight

So i'm learning the Wholehog system very well now, but i would like to send the midi outputs from the Wholehog system in to my Daslight program on the same computer to get it working with the visulaiser.

Is this possible to send the midi around the same computer, and is it possible to send the output of the Wholehog desk to another devise?

Thanks for you help, David
Parents
  • Most visualizers require the DMX data from the console, not MIDI data.

The Hog Visualizer Connectivity driver ( www.flyingpig.com/support/hog3/downloads/archive/wyg/VisualizerConnectivity.shtml ) lets you directly connect Hog3PC to a supported visualizer. It supports ESP Vision, WYSIWYG, Martin Show Desinger, Capture, and Light Converse, but does not support Daslight.

If you're trying to learn how to use the Hog, then consider downloading the demo version of one of the supported visualizers. That will let you run a virtual show without any additional hardware.

If you want to use Daslight, you'll need a Hog console that supports Art-Net, or a a DMX Widget to output DMX from Hog3PC, and a DMX interface to get the data back in to Daslight.
  • Most visualizers require the DMX data from the console, not MIDI data.

The Hog Visualizer Connectivity driver ( www.flyingpig.com/support/hog3/downloads/archive/wyg/VisualizerConnectivity.shtml ) lets you directly connect Hog3PC to a supported visualizer. It supports ESP Vision, WYSIWYG, Martin Show Desinger, Capture, and Light Converse, but does not support Daslight.

If you're trying to learn how to use the Hog, then consider downloading the demo version of one of the supported visualizers. That will let you run a virtual show without any additional hardware.

If you want to use Daslight, you'll need a Hog console that supports Art-Net, or a a DMX Widget to output DMX from Hog3PC, and a DMX interface to get the data back in to Daslight.
Children
No Data
Related