RHFB artnet?

Is the RHFB capable of outputting art net on its own without an external DP8000?
Parents
  • yes, I understand.
    What I thought of: fullboar supports 12 universes: 4 internal+8 external (or 12 external as you mention).
    If I understand correct, if one uses the 12 artnet-outputs on external devices and don't use the internal superwidget, that's a waiste of money/capacity, that's what I ment.
    Or are the first 4 universes always controlled by the superwidget, and are only the other 8 free to assign to externals? Or can you use them simultaniously, say as an "active universe splitter"?
    Questions make sence to you?
  • yes, I understand.
    What I thought of: fullboar supports 12 universes: 4 internal+8 external (or 12 external as you mention).
    If I understand correct, if one uses the 12 artnet-outputs on external devices and don't use the internal superwidget, that's a waiste of money/capacity, that's what I ment.
    Or are the first 4 universes always controlled by the superwidget, and are only the other 8 free to assign to externals? Or can you use them simultaniously, say as an "active universe splitter"?
    Questions make sence to you?
Children
No Data
Related