sothat I can have the following
1st HOG3 + DP8000.(Main)
2nd HOG3 + DP8000 ( Client )
3rd HOG3PC ( wireless focusing)
all hook up
thanks
Parents
  • Hey Chris

i always use Linksys WLAN Routers (Cisco Systems). Never had any problems. Any good quality switcher would work. But take that it is not "managed".
    Please note that you can´t run a 2nd full system as a backup in the same network, you can have your 2nd HOG3 in the same network, but if the first one (running the server) crashes you wont have a full Backupsystem
    This needs to be done with a DMX-Switcher, so both consoles then run as a server, if console #1 crashes you just switch all the DMX-Lines to Console #2

There are some usefull network-layouts on the flying-pig support pages.

Regards

Marc
  • Hey Chris

i always use Linksys WLAN Routers (Cisco Systems). Never had any problems. Any good quality switcher would work. But take that it is not "managed".
    Please note that you can´t run a 2nd full system as a backup in the same network, you can have your 2nd HOG3 in the same network, but if the first one (running the server) crashes you wont have a full Backupsystem
    This needs to be done with a DMX-Switcher, so both consoles then run as a server, if console #1 crashes you just switch all the DMX-Lines to Console #2

There are some usefull network-layouts on the flying-pig support pages.

Regards

Marc
Children
No Data
Related