Issues with v3.1.0 on an iPC

I am using an iPC with the 3.1.0 release. After a while of having only the groups window and the patch window open, I was having bad slowdowns. Eventually it got really bad and I decided to restart the playback instance. When it came back up, both the Effects button and the Intensity button leds were lit. They were stuck on even though I could press any other one of the buttons and the software reacted but it wouldn't reflect the change. I rebooted the console and it was fine after that. (see pic attached.)

Second thing, I was trying to record some desk channels onto the fader that the grand master was on. (fader 1). It came up with a server busy error. Recorded it to the second fader and it went. (see pic) 1614

Third thing, Had some studio spots, adjusted their positions and tried to record to a position directory. Got a server busy error. Reboot fixed it and I was able to record to it after that. (see pic) 1634
Parents
  • Nope. It wasnt.

Well After being here for 10 minutes I had another issue. The console has been on overnight. I plugged in a switch and an AP into the ipc. I opened the config>network config window, thought I needed to be logged out to change it fron internal adapter to the enet, so I logged back out, opened the network config window and realized it was set to the enet. Started my show again, went back to network config to change the ip addressing. First time set it to use custom ip settings, enabled dhcp and boot. closed it. Reopened it because my laptop doesn't like getting 169 ip addresses, so I changed it to 172.0.0.1 for the console ip. As soon as I hit apply, the window took about 10 seconds to turn into a shaded state, cell by cell, then the please wait while it is configuring popped up. another 10 seconds later it went away then a window popped up with the error in the attached picture. Today I will try to figure out if I can find any common slow down point.
  • Nope. It wasnt.

Well After being here for 10 minutes I had another issue. The console has been on overnight. I plugged in a switch and an AP into the ipc. I opened the config>network config window, thought I needed to be logged out to change it fron internal adapter to the enet, so I logged back out, opened the network config window and realized it was set to the enet. Started my show again, went back to network config to change the ip addressing. First time set it to use custom ip settings, enabled dhcp and boot. closed it. Reopened it because my laptop doesn't like getting 169 ip addresses, so I changed it to 172.0.0.1 for the console ip. As soon as I hit apply, the window took about 10 seconds to turn into a shaded state, cell by cell, then the please wait while it is configuring popped up. another 10 seconds later it went away then a window popped up with the error in the attached picture. Today I will try to figure out if I can find any common slow down point.
Children
No Data
Related