Record Views Directory into a View?

Hi, is this possible, it seems to disappear everytime I try to store the views directory into a view?

Thanks
Eric
Parents
  • Also as a follow up to this, I have 3 views recorded that all have the same windows open except that one of the windows is the color directory which scrolls to different places, i have a 4th view that has the output window in place of the color directory. I set all 4 of the views to be "Additive". If I selected one of the three views with the color directory in it and then selected the view with the output window and then went to one of the three views with the color directory, the color directory doesn't front. It's open behind the output window, but it seems like it should front since it's part of a view that was selected even though it's already open in the background. Does this make sense?

I was using this as a workaround to not being able to store the views directory into a view, setting the 4 views mentioned above to not be additive solves this problem but then closes the views directory.

Thanks for any assistance with this,

Eric

Thanks
    Eric
  • Also as a follow up to this, I have 3 views recorded that all have the same windows open except that one of the windows is the color directory which scrolls to different places, i have a 4th view that has the output window in place of the color directory. I set all 4 of the views to be "Additive". If I selected one of the three views with the color directory in it and then selected the view with the output window and then went to one of the three views with the color directory, the color directory doesn't front. It's open behind the output window, but it seems like it should front since it's part of a view that was selected even though it's already open in the background. Does this make sense?

I was using this as a workaround to not being able to store the views directory into a view, setting the 4 views mentioned above to not be additive solves this problem but then closes the views directory.

Thanks for any assistance with this,

Eric

Thanks
    Eric
Children
No Data
Related