Record Views Directory into a View?

Hi, is this possible, it seems to disappear everytime I try to store the views directory into a view?

Thanks
Eric
Parents
  • Hi Marty,

Thanks for the reply, I'm still not having any luck with this, are you able to get this to work? I tried having the view window not be active when recording the view but as soon as I press the "View" button on the views toolbar, the views window becomes active. I tried this also with Guard on and off and that doesn't seem to make a difference. The non-additive idea that you describe below is exactly what I would like to do, but again I'm not able to get the views directory store in a view, additive or non-additive.

Eric
  • Hi Marty,

Thanks for the reply, I'm still not having any luck with this, are you able to get this to work? I tried having the view window not be active when recording the view but as soon as I press the "View" button on the views toolbar, the views window becomes active. I tried this also with Guard on and off and that doesn't seem to make a difference. The non-additive idea that you describe below is exactly what I would like to do, but again I'm not able to get the views directory store in a view, additive or non-additive.

Eric
Children
No Data
Related