Hog 3PC Remote for Android

I was jealous that the Iphone users could use snatch and use there phone as a remote. I didn't want to buy and iphone or an ipod, so I researched for a program like snatch for Android. I found andremote. You can find it in the market, and it costs about $1.43. I have created a basic keypad remote with clear and highlight. I am still trying to figure out if andremote supports more that one screen, but I wanted to get what I had up and let people use it and comment back.

The website is: andremote.anddev.org
Parents
  • if anyone else is keeping an eye on this i run hop3pc on my laptop and use my android phone (motorola defy) for a remote.. i downloaded an app called spashtop and downloaded the splashtop streemer to my laptop.. you can use these over a wireless router or internet connection.. whatever is on my laptop screen at the time is what shows on my phone.. so basically i can walk away from my laptop and go on stage or where ever and focus or do what i need to do all from my phone... its pretty cool when your friends dont know you have it and they walk by your laptop and see the faders or encoders moving on the screen :)
  • if anyone else is keeping an eye on this i run hop3pc on my laptop and use my android phone (motorola defy) for a remote.. i downloaded an app called spashtop and downloaded the splashtop streemer to my laptop.. you can use these over a wireless router or internet connection.. whatever is on my laptop screen at the time is what shows on my phone.. so basically i can walk away from my laptop and go on stage or where ever and focus or do what i need to do all from my phone... its pretty cool when your friends dont know you have it and they walk by your laptop and see the faders or encoders moving on the screen :)
Children
No Data
Related