Hog 3 CUE Question

Hey everyone i am having a problem with some cue structure and i figured someone here will have the answer to my problem. I am running a Hog 3 in version 2.3.1 (b 1932). My problem is this : I have a light tracking across stage and then several other cues firing while this light is moving. (All of these cues are firing on the same fader) When the other cues fire my light seems to be programmed in a differnet position causing the light to move faster then it needs to. How do i knock out these other positions that were written in these other cues? I just want to clear the position values on those cues so that light does not track faster then it is needed to. I look forward to everyones insight.

Richard
Parents
  • Hey Eric so i tried testing your theory and maybe i am typing in the wrong things but i can't seem to get it to work. What you are telling me to do is exactly what i want to do but for some reason its not working. I wanted to be sure this worked so i created my own cue list just to test this theory. I took one profile light and had it track over 25 seconds to another part of the stage. Then i recorded a cue 2 that brought it in a different position and added in two wash fixtures. I repeated the second cue and placed the profle in a different position other then the ending position to see if i can get what you told me to work. I went to the second cue and i typed in the fixture number pressed enter and then i hit the record button and then i hit the soft key for remove (and turned off the forward button) and then pressed the cue button and typed the current cue number and then pressed the use p button and nothing happened. Am i doing something wrong here? Please help if you can....

Richard
  • Hey Eric so i tried testing your theory and maybe i am typing in the wrong things but i can't seem to get it to work. What you are telling me to do is exactly what i want to do but for some reason its not working. I wanted to be sure this worked so i created my own cue list just to test this theory. I took one profile light and had it track over 25 seconds to another part of the stage. Then i recorded a cue 2 that brought it in a different position and added in two wash fixtures. I repeated the second cue and placed the profle in a different position other then the ending position to see if i can get what you told me to work. I went to the second cue and i typed in the fixture number pressed enter and then i hit the record button and then i hit the soft key for remove (and turned off the forward button) and then pressed the cue button and typed the current cue number and then pressed the use p button and nothing happened. Am i doing something wrong here? Please help if you can....

Richard
Children
No Data
Related