live time

Ok so how do I tell the console to do fades with palletes during live shows. I have tried doing things like pos, time 3 enter or like live time 3 enter or time 3 For example, But It just doesnt seem to work right. What am I doing wrong. Also you know on the etc consoles where you can bring up a sub and record that and the cue will take it is there a way to do that on the hogs?
Parents
  • Ok so after I do that what is the command line I need to type to have it fade at the time I want. I had called tech support about it some time ago and they told me set up preferences default timing and programming and He said that when I changed the times under that it would fade at the 3 seconds when I called it on the fly. The problem was three months later (yesterday) I had to do that and It didnt do ***. I got stuck on a dance rectial with 6 250 kryptons and 8 led pars. 3.5 hours to program 46 songs I think I did like 85-90 cues in that time with no tech rehearsal for it so it was a challenge. Sorry for delayed response I was checking on here to write to high end and tell them there method failed lol.
    [QUOTE=MLorenz;45310]Live Programmer
    Hog 2: Press Live Programmer in the Control Panel to toggle on/off
    Hog 3: Press the Fade Changes button in the programmer window to toggle on/off

Then the palletts will fade
  • Ok so after I do that what is the command line I need to type to have it fade at the time I want. I had called tech support about it some time ago and they told me set up preferences default timing and programming and He said that when I changed the times under that it would fade at the 3 seconds when I called it on the fly. The problem was three months later (yesterday) I had to do that and It didnt do ***. I got stuck on a dance rectial with 6 250 kryptons and 8 led pars. 3.5 hours to program 46 songs I think I did like 85-90 cues in that time with no tech rehearsal for it so it was a challenge. Sorry for delayed response I was checking on here to write to high end and tell them there method failed lol.
    [QUOTE=MLorenz;45310]Live Programmer
    Hog 2: Press Live Programmer in the Control Panel to toggle on/off
    Hog 3: Press the Fade Changes button in the programmer window to toggle on/off

Then the palletts will fade
Children
No Data
Related