Merging user created fixtures

Console IPC

Hi,
Is it possible to merge fixtures created in fixture builder into a new show that do not have those fixtures?
At the moment i cannot merge fixtures on the console or Hog III pc into my exsisting show.
Same show revision.

Best C
Parents
  • Yes it is very much possible to merge user created fixtures into your new show.
    Here is what you have to do:
    First, you must create a show file with the user created fixture selected and patched.
    Now, when you start a new show, you can then merge from the fixture library of the show with that fixture in it and select that fixture and continue with the prompts until you have it. Very simple really; I do often. As I am constantly having new fixtures thrown my way to use on some event that have no library file.
    Good luck.
  • Yes it is very much possible to merge user created fixtures into your new show.
    Here is what you have to do:
    First, you must create a show file with the user created fixture selected and patched.
    Now, when you start a new show, you can then merge from the fixture library of the show with that fixture in it and select that fixture and continue with the prompts until you have it. Very simple really; I do often. As I am constantly having new fixtures thrown my way to use on some event that have no library file.
    Good luck.
Children
No Data
Related