Please, Help!

I am beginner at Road HOG and trying to build new cue from current one. Example: I want to load cue1 , make some changes and save it as next cue. At HOG 1000 I did that simple: LOAD cue 1 ENTER, made changes, RECORD cue2, ENTER. How to do that at ROAD HOG?
SECOND QUESTION : I want to record random strobe as Palette for Moving Lights like Studio Spot 575, Studio Beam etc. and use it at the real time. I have recorded Moving as cue and use fader for Intensity. But I can not to record it as BEAM Palette and I can save it as Intensity only. But at this case I can not to operate Fixture's Intensity by Fader. What I need to do?
THIRD QUESTION: I can not to record in COLOR Palette RANDOM Color change for Studio Color 575 and Studio Beam. I can record just static color and color wheel scroll only.
Please, Help me!
Sorry for my English, I hope you understood what I am talking about...-))))
Best Regards,
Alexey
Parents
  • [QUOTE=rightlightny;46041]
    SECOND QUESTION : I want to record random strobe as Palette for Moving Lights like Studio Spot 575, Studio Beam etc. and use it at the real time. I have recorded Moving as cue and use fader for Intensity. But I can not to record it as BEAM Palette and I can save it as Intensity only. But at this case I can not to operate Fixture's Intensity by Fader. What I need to do?

Don't record the intensity value to Intensity palette. Check in the programming preferences the Intensity parameters are separated. If you touch only the strobe parameter the intensity is not recorded in the palette. If you touch the intensity value you can remove it by using backspace + wheel before recording the palette.
  • [QUOTE=rightlightny;46041]

Don't record the intensity value to Intensity palette. Check in the programming preferences the Intensity parameters are separated. If you touch only the strobe parameter the intensity is not recorded in the palette. If you touch the intensity value you can remove it by using backspace + wheel before recording the palette.
Children
No Data
Related