Please, Help!

I am beginner at Road HOG and trying to build new cue from current one. Example: I want to load cue1 , make some changes and save it as next cue. At HOG 1000 I did that simple: LOAD cue 1 ENTER, made changes, RECORD cue2, ENTER. How to do that at ROAD HOG?
SECOND QUESTION : I want to record random strobe as Palette for Moving Lights like Studio Spot 575, Studio Beam etc. and use it at the real time. I have recorded Moving as cue and use fader for Intensity. But I can not to record it as BEAM Palette and I can save it as Intensity only. But at this case I can not to operate Fixture's Intensity by Fader. What I need to do?
THIRD QUESTION: I can not to record in COLOR Palette RANDOM Color change for Studio Color 575 and Studio Beam. I can record just static color and color wheel scroll only.
Please, Help me!
Sorry for my English, I hope you understood what I am talking about...-))))
Best Regards,
Alexey
Parents
  • you have to record your strobe palettes with intensity information in it.
    so first create a cue with just intensity at full for your strobes, start that
    then create your strobe palettes.
    you can also record it to the beam-palettes window:

setup your strobe parameters (without intensity in the programmer)
    press record
    in the right touchscreen press "USE I"
    the press a palette in the beam-window
    a I will appear in the palette, telling you that in this preset ar Intensityinformations

Also: In the cueslist-options for your Strobe-Cuelist: use HTP, then record a stack of cues with your different strobe looks. So you have direct control of the strobe-intensity and also can use the strobe pallets you created or the different looks in the cuelist
  • you have to record your strobe palettes with intensity information in it.
    so first create a cue with just intensity at full for your strobes, start that
    then create your strobe palettes.
    you can also record it to the beam-palettes window:

setup your strobe parameters (without intensity in the programmer)
    press record
    in the right touchscreen press "USE I"
    the press a palette in the beam-window
    a I will appear in the palette, telling you that in this preset ar Intensityinformations

Also: In the cueslist-options for your Strobe-Cuelist: use HTP, then record a stack of cues with your different strobe looks. So you have direct control of the strobe-intensity and also can use the strobe pallets you created or the different looks in the cuelist
Children
No Data
Related