N shot for one cycle chase

I'm trying to set up a simple chase on a master using the effects engine that only runs thru the chase once. I'm running into a problem. When playing back the cue it won't run thru all the channel numbers. It starts on channel 3 and goes thru 6. 1 and 2 never come on. Here's what I have going:
a 6 channel smooth effect using channel 1-6.

ch1 offset 300
ch2 offset 240
ch3 offset 180
ch4 offset 120
ch5 offset 60
ch6 offset 0

N Shot at 1
fade set at 0
release set at 0
I messed around with different effect sizes and lengths but never got it to run channel 1 thru 6.
I also tried the value at various levels
I'm running 3.1.5
Thanks in advance
Parents
  • I'm using a sine effect. I have the intensity set at 0 but the size a 100. I also tried intensity at 50. It is in a single cue in a cuelist.
    The chase I'm trying to achieve is basically:
    step 1 ch1 @ Fl
    step 2 ch2 @ FL
    step 3 ch3 @ FL
    step 4 ch4 @ FL
    step 5 ch5 @ FL
    step 6 ch6 @ FL
    channel goes out in the cue following when they go on so there's only one channel on at a time. Very simple chase just can't get it to work using N Shot @ 1 cycle.

This is just an example. I would do it as a series of cues in a chase but on the day it will be 52 desk channels and I would like to be able to adjust the length, speed and size. The effects engine works so good normally but it's just not acting like I want it to because of the how i want to just run thru the chase once(N Shot @ 1).
  • I'm using a sine effect. I have the intensity set at 0 but the size a 100. I also tried intensity at 50. It is in a single cue in a cuelist.
    The chase I'm trying to achieve is basically:
    step 1 ch1 @ Fl
    step 2 ch2 @ FL
    step 3 ch3 @ FL
    step 4 ch4 @ FL
    step 5 ch5 @ FL
    step 6 ch6 @ FL
    channel goes out in the cue following when they go on so there's only one channel on at a time. Very simple chase just can't get it to work using N Shot @ 1 cycle.

This is just an example. I would do it as a series of cues in a chase but on the day it will be 52 desk channels and I would like to be able to adjust the length, speed and size. The effects engine works so good normally but it's just not acting like I want it to because of the how i want to just run thru the chase once(N Shot @ 1).
Children
No Data
Related