N shot for one cycle chase

I'm trying to set up a simple chase on a master using the effects engine that only runs thru the chase once. I'm running into a problem. When playing back the cue it won't run thru all the channel numbers. It starts on channel 3 and goes thru 6. 1 and 2 never come on. Here's what I have going:
a 6 channel smooth effect using channel 1-6.

ch1 offset 300
ch2 offset 240
ch3 offset 180
ch4 offset 120
ch5 offset 60
ch6 offset 0

N Shot at 1
fade set at 0
release set at 0
I messed around with different effect sizes and lengths but never got it to run channel 1 thru 6.
I also tried the value at various levels
I'm running 3.1.5
Thanks in advance
Parents
  • Ah ha!

Forget the effects engine, you should be using the Delay times.

Record all 6 at FULL into CUE 1 in a new cuelist.

Before you record it press the Delay button on the upper right monitor, edit the delay times for the intensity.
    Like,
    CH 1 = 0s
    CH 2 = 0.5s
    CH 3 = 1s
    and so on

You can also Edit the cue after you have recorded it, but be careful to close the editing screen when you are done.

Once you have proven this works, then you can edit the Delay times using normal editing techniques.

Like select all the cells, press SET, then 0 thru 1 ENTER
    This spreads them out across 1 second.

Hope this helps.
  • Ah ha!

Forget the effects engine, you should be using the Delay times.

Record all 6 at FULL into CUE 1 in a new cuelist.

Before you record it press the Delay button on the upper right monitor, edit the delay times for the intensity.
    Like,
    CH 1 = 0s
    CH 2 = 0.5s
    CH 3 = 1s
    and so on

You can also Edit the cue after you have recorded it, but be careful to close the editing screen when you are done.

Once you have proven this works, then you can edit the Delay times using normal editing techniques.

Like select all the cells, press SET, then 0 thru 1 ENTER
    This spreads them out across 1 second.

Hope this helps.
Children
No Data
Related