Midi HogPC III 3.1.7.2826

Hi,
You've finally developed the midi functions !
Thank you very much, I look and test it when I have time.
Cordially

Christophe.
Parents
  • [QUOTE=ncatmur;51157]Dear All,

I have a m Audio Usb Uno and I'm desparately to make it work on my windows 7 64-bit PC. I says it sees it but I can't get timecode it. I set all the relevant boxes as I would on the Full Boar but to no luck. Am I being really stupid. I need to get it working as my back up for a big timecoded show. Thought it should work.

Best wishes,

Nigel.

What are you trying to do with this? Are you trying to get LTC into H3PC? If so the only way to do this is with an LTC widget.

The only 3rd party hardware that will allow you to input timecode would be a MIDI device for MIDI TC.

Hope this helps. :)
  • [QUOTE=ncatmur;51157]Dear All,

I have a m Audio Usb Uno and I'm desparately to make it work on my windows 7 64-bit PC. I says it sees it but I can't get timecode it. I set all the relevant boxes as I would on the Full Boar but to no luck. Am I being really stupid. I need to get it working as my back up for a big timecoded show. Thought it should work.

Best wishes,

Nigel.

What are you trying to do with this? Are you trying to get LTC into H3PC? If so the only way to do this is with an LTC widget.

The only 3rd party hardware that will allow you to input timecode would be a MIDI device for MIDI TC.

Hope this helps. :)
Children
No Data
Related