Problem with strobe

Okay this probably has a simple solution, and Im just not seeing something.

I have a template page with a pretty standard strobe cue of Int=100 Rate=10hz Length=0

when I try to make a separate cue with max length (for a blinding look), it changes the first cue to the same settings. Even if the new cue is released.

And then if I delete the new cue, the original cue only blinks the strobe once, but after a while goes back to what was originally programmed...

Im using a Road Hog FB with pretty new softawre and the strobes are Martin Atomics in mode 4.

Thanks for the help!
Parents
  • What console are you using? Hog-3, iPC, RHFB, RH?

I ask because the process is slightly different for each, and they use different files.

Should be just fine on a rental.....most of the time the shop guys will thank you for updating the desk in my experience.

Bunch of bugs fixed in 3.1.8....only new feature is USB driver support for 64-bit Windows systems. You can read the full release notes here:

www.flyingpig.com/support/downloads/releasenotes/Wholehog_v3.1.8_b2901_Release_Notes.pdf

Hope this helps. :)
  • What console are you using? Hog-3, iPC, RHFB, RH?

I ask because the process is slightly different for each, and they use different files.

Should be just fine on a rental.....most of the time the shop guys will thank you for updating the desk in my experience.

Bunch of bugs fixed in 3.1.8....only new feature is USB driver support for 64-bit Windows systems. You can read the full release notes here:

www.flyingpig.com/support/downloads/releasenotes/Wholehog_v3.1.8_b2901_Release_Notes.pdf

Hope this helps. :)
Children
No Data
Related