Problem with strobe

Okay this probably has a simple solution, and Im just not seeing something.

I have a template page with a pretty standard strobe cue of Int=100 Rate=10hz Length=0

when I try to make a separate cue with max length (for a blinding look), it changes the first cue to the same settings. Even if the new cue is released.

And then if I delete the new cue, the original cue only blinks the strobe once, but after a while goes back to what was originally programmed...

Im using a Road Hog FB with pretty new softawre and the strobes are Martin Atomics in mode 4.

Thanks for the help!
Parents
  • In that case all you need is the Hog-3PC installer.
    It should not affect your showfile, but it is always best to have backups on external media.

From the show launcher screen select "Upgrade", navigate to where you have the H3PC installer and you should be good to go from there after a few minutes.

You should also check to be sure that you are running XPe image 1.7.1 as well.
    You can see the XPe version under Control Panel.
    If it is an earlier version it is a bigger deal to upgrade, but not hard.
    You can find full intructions for this in the manual as well.

Hope this helps. :)
  • In that case all you need is the Hog-3PC installer.
    It should not affect your showfile, but it is always best to have backups on external media.

From the show launcher screen select "Upgrade", navigate to where you have the H3PC installer and you should be good to go from there after a few minutes.

You should also check to be sure that you are running XPe image 1.7.1 as well.
    You can see the XPe version under Control Panel.
    If it is an earlier version it is a bigger deal to upgrade, but not hard.
    You can find full intructions for this in the manual as well.

Hope this helps. :)
Children
No Data
Related