Multiple DP2K Crash

Started having this with 3.1.8 and now it is also occurring with 3.1.9. I have a Hog 3, 3 DP2K, and an iPC connected to a network using a Netgear unmanaged 24 port switch. Served by an external DHCP server. Lately whenever I am accessing the rig using the iPC I get a complete restart on all the DP's. This will happen usually when I am in the programmer, but will sometimes occur when running cues. This did not happen before, and I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem. Also, any ideas on how to correct. I need to be on the network, as I will change ports and access another rig sometimes.
Parents
  • Nothing the iPC is doing as a client should cause the DPs to reset during the logging on of the client console. As a test of your network and setting I would do a simple patch in a new show on the primary Hog 3 and then test logging on/off the iPC with watchdog turned on for the DPs and see if the problem still occurs. This will at least tell us if it is related to the show file.
  • Nothing the iPC is doing as a client should cause the DPs to reset during the logging on of the client console. As a test of your network and setting I would do a simple patch in a new show on the primary Hog 3 and then test logging on/off the iPC with watchdog turned on for the DPs and see if the problem still occurs. This will at least tell us if it is related to the show file.
Children
No Data
Related