Multiple DP2K Crash

Started having this with 3.1.8 and now it is also occurring with 3.1.9. I have a Hog 3, 3 DP2K, and an iPC connected to a network using a Netgear unmanaged 24 port switch. Served by an external DHCP server. Lately whenever I am accessing the rig using the iPC I get a complete restart on all the DP's. This will happen usually when I am in the programmer, but will sometimes occur when running cues. This did not happen before, and I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem. Also, any ideas on how to correct. I need to be on the network, as I will change ports and access another rig sometimes.
Parents
  • Ah sorry Peter. Mis-read your post.
    So it is happening with a new show file.

Sounds like there might be some kind of network issue there. Make sure that since you have a DHCP server running remotely on the network that you turn off all the DHCP server settings on both the Hog3 and the iPC.

If that isn't then case then maybe then next thing to try is switching over to static IP addresses.
  • Ah sorry Peter. Mis-read your post.
    So it is happening with a new show file.

Sounds like there might be some kind of network issue there. Make sure that since you have a DHCP server running remotely on the network that you turn off all the DHCP server settings on both the Hog3 and the iPC.

If that isn't then case then maybe then next thing to try is switching over to static IP addresses.
Children
No Data
Related