Copy Command Line into macros

In order to get a full flexible live show done I'd like to fire multiple cuelists and scene at once! Is there a way to copy the command line content into a macro and fire it as a cue on a fader? For example: SCENE & LIST Window on GUARD - command line: Scene1 Scene4 Scene24 List 13 List 23 List 123 -> press MACRO 1 --> content of the commandline copied to MASTER 5 Macros --> looks like GS1:GS4:GS24:GL13:GL23:GL123 = now I can fire it with the Master play key... 5 would love a feature similar to this...:headbang:
Parents
  • What I'd like to achieve is a full change of scenes and lists in one go! Changing the look of the whole stage with firing one cue or one hit key would make a live show almost look like a go-show! I'm tired of changing colors, positions, beams & fx one after another! Choosing or making the next picture f.e. the refrain during the verse and execute it with one step! Building a comment macro is a nice feature but I'm too slow building a new look within a few seconds. I used to make scenes for my fixture colors and vlists for positions, beams, etc. - choosing color, pos, beam with guard on dumps everything in the commandline - now I'd like to find a way to execute all of these at once - a way biulding it with macro would be a workaround - a would appreciate this feature - neither MA nor AVO, JANDS or CHAMSYS have this feature... would be cool 'cause I love the hog...
  • What I'd like to achieve is a full change of scenes and lists in one go! Changing the look of the whole stage with firing one cue or one hit key would make a live show almost look like a go-show! I'm tired of changing colors, positions, beams & fx one after another! Choosing or making the next picture f.e. the refrain during the verse and execute it with one step! Building a comment macro is a nice feature but I'm too slow building a new look within a few seconds. I used to make scenes for my fixture colors and vlists for positions, beams, etc. - choosing color, pos, beam with guard on dumps everything in the commandline - now I'd like to find a way to execute all of these at once - a way biulding it with macro would be a workaround - a would appreciate this feature - neither MA nor AVO, JANDS or CHAMSYS have this feature... would be cool 'cause I love the hog...
Children
No Data
Related