A few different request =)

A few ideas to features =>

1. To be able to set whether "clear" should reset buddy and repeats to "no repeat"/"no buddies". It drives me nuts sometimes that i have buddy/repeat on even though i cleared

2. If i select fixtures 1 -> 8, and choose "odd", then i only have the odd fixtures selected. If i then select "even" i wan't to work with the other half of the fixtures, but instead i get the even fixtures of the "odd-selection". I would like this to be changed, or at least two different "modes" to select.

3. To be able to put "features" on a new kind of palette. I use buddying and repeat a lot and would like this to be selected quickly, therefore i would like to be able to put this features that i use a lot on it's own palette.

4. When i record a view, i wan't to select if it should be "additive" or close everything below that view. I want to choose if the view is for the left, right or both screens.

5. I want to be able to resize windows more dynamicly, kind of the way grandma does it. It would also be great if i could hide the "directorys" toolbar in the palettes, to get more slimmed windows.

6. I want to be able to have gobopreviews on the palettes, kind of like color coding but with a gobo picture.
Parents
  • For item 2, as has already been stated, if you have odd fixtures selected, and then you do a select "even," naturally, you are selecting the even fixtures within that selection.

If you want to select "even" of the entire range, you have to select all first.

If you're using next/back (and even if you aren't) while you're in your "odd" selection, just hit both next and back at the same time to select all. Then you can quickly select even. Instead of 4 key presses, it's 3.

J
  • For item 2, as has already been stated, if you have odd fixtures selected, and then you do a select "even," naturally, you are selecting the even fixtures within that selection.

If you want to select "even" of the entire range, you have to select all first.

If you're using next/back (and even if you aren't) while you're in your "odd" selection, just hit both next and back at the same time to select all. Then you can quickly select even. Instead of 4 key presses, it's 3.

J
Children
No Data
Related