on the extra playback bar I get the options
of that cuelist but as soon as I touch the options
on the touchscreen it dissapears.
Bug or is that correct for an extra playback
bar.

Best C
Parents
  • Cormac

I think I see what you are talking about now. Please correct me if I am wrong.
    Are looking at the cuelist options that appear on the bottom right internal monitor as you hold down a choose key.
    If this is the case then yes you are correct holding down the choose key (on the touchscreen) then touching the screen will close the options toolbar.
    This is beacuse we register this as a new key press and since we do not support multi-touch we close the window.
    If you hold down the choose key on the desk or on the wing you should be albe to touch the monitor and set a cuelist option.
  • Cormac

I think I see what you are talking about now. Please correct me if I am wrong.
    Are looking at the cuelist options that appear on the bottom right internal monitor as you hold down a choose key.
    If this is the case then yes you are correct holding down the choose key (on the touchscreen) then touching the screen will close the options toolbar.
    This is beacuse we register this as a new key press and since we do not support multi-touch we close the window.
    If you hold down the choose key on the desk or on the wing you should be albe to touch the monitor and set a cuelist option.
Children
No Data
Related