3.2. version SSD Support?

Hi,

Our RoadHOG FULL BOAR takes about 8mins to reload itself which is very unusefull when you have to restart the console between change of the show (dont ask me why we are restarting the console but it is giving us night mare for few years)

so is SSD support implemented in the new version or we still have to wait for i dont know what?

All in all roadhog is great for working but it is very unstable. In fast pages changing and doing alot of cues sometimes hog forgets what you did on last page and then it's stuck somewhere so you have to restart the show.

but dont bother we are used to logging off and on again and its not a big deal anymore for us. But long rebooting IS!

best regards,

Jernej
Parents
  • Well we have timed the boot up and it is taking that long. We dont know what else could be the problem. Replaced the disk, memory but still the same. Maybe only the first boot is faster.
    Yeah the ip settings are set and not on DHCP so this is not the issue.

Yeah i have leave in background on pages. And sometimes when i changing pages fast the fader stops working as dimmer or i cannot trigger on flash button.
    Then i log off and log on back again and everything is ok. Before that i allways try to release all the masters but it doesnt help.

So what about SSD hard drive?

Best regards
  • Well we have timed the boot up and it is taking that long. We dont know what else could be the problem. Replaced the disk, memory but still the same. Maybe only the first boot is faster.
    Yeah the ip settings are set and not on DHCP so this is not the issue.

Yeah i have leave in background on pages. And sometimes when i changing pages fast the fader stops working as dimmer or i cannot trigger on flash button.
    Then i log off and log on back again and everything is ok. Before that i allways try to release all the masters but it doesnt help.

So what about SSD hard drive?

Best regards
Children
No Data
Related