Moving the grandmaster

Hello,

Is it possible to move the grandmaster? When having a wing on the left side of the desk, you have the grandmaster in the middle. Can you move it to the right?
Parents
  • Hmmm. Not sitting in front of a Hog right now, so I may have gotten the syntax wrong, but I could have sworn this worked.

From the manual:

--

3.2.1 Faders

The number of masters has been increased from eight to ten, while the Grand Master and Cross Fade Master have been removed. Any master can now act as a Grand Master. For more detailed information, see Working with Playback Controls (p.311).

--

Oddly, there is no other reference to this in the manual. Hopefully someone from HES will chime in today.

PG
  • Hmmm. Not sitting in front of a Hog right now, so I may have gotten the syntax wrong, but I could have sworn this worked.

From the manual:

--

3.2.1 Faders

The number of masters has been increased from eight to ten, while the Grand Master and Cross Fade Master have been removed. Any master can now act as a Grand Master. For more detailed information, see Working with Playback Controls (p.311).

--

Oddly, there is no other reference to this in the manual. Hopefully someone from HES will chime in today.

PG
Children
No Data
Related