Moving the grandmaster

Hello,

Is it possible to move the grandmaster? When having a wing on the left side of the desk, you have the grandmaster in the middle. Can you move it to the right?
Parents
  • [QUOTE=stagelites;55821]Wouldn't be a bad thing to add back. Then I could put the master on a wing. Plus I would not have to worry about making sure that I have not forgotten a fixture in the group.

Peter,

A good trick to ensure you get ALL your fixtures selected (anytime you need ALL fixtures) is to just type 1 thru 10000 on your command line. This will grab all fixtures with numbers between 1 and 10000, which in most cases are all within a show. You can change the second number to 1000 if you know you did not number higher than 1000 (or to whatever your highest fixture number is).

I will log the suggestion to bring back movable grand masters..
  • [QUOTE=stagelites;55821]Wouldn't be a bad thing to add back. Then I could put the master on a wing. Plus I would not have to worry about making sure that I have not forgotten a fixture in the group.

Peter,

A good trick to ensure you get ALL your fixtures selected (anytime you need ALL fixtures) is to just type 1 thru 10000 on your command line. This will grab all fixtures with numbers between 1 and 10000, which in most cases are all within a show. You can change the second number to 1000 if you know you did not number higher than 1000 (or to whatever your highest fixture number is).

I will log the suggestion to bring back movable grand masters..
Children
No Data
Related